Fire Stations

Fire Station 45

Located at 1776 Independence Lane, Maitland Fire Station 45 is situated on the corner of Packwood Avenue and Maitland Avenue next to City Hall. Occupied in January 2012, Station 45 personnel are reunited with Fire Administration. The Station provides the same services to Maitland residents and visitors it did in the old quarters since 1973 and now in its new state of art building which will includes the latest technologies for service delivery and their long awaited centrally located training room. This Station houses:

  • Battalion 45
  • Cart 45
  • Engine 145
  • Engine 45
  • Marine Rescue 45
  • Rehab 45
  • Rescue 45
  • Technical Rescue Trailer 45

Fire Station 47

Located at 1847 Fennel Street, off of Keller Road, this Station was built in 2003 to accommodate the commercial and residential growth on the west side of the city. This Station houses:

  • Battalion 145
  • Light Tower
  • Rescue 145
  • Rescue 47
  • Sand Trailer
  • Tower 47